Tuesday 8 January 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

Yay, I have found a much better time-wasting activity than bread-making, though one that can only really be done once a month at the most without having dire consequences ie. becoming bald... Today I got my hair cut...on a whim...without really putting all that much thought into it (ahem, that hour on the vogue website doesnt count). And suprisingly enough I like it!
As you can see I went for the classic bob haircut, dating back to 1909 when Parisian hairdresser Antoine became inspired by Joan of Arc. Made popular as a lady's hairstyle by the flappers in the 1920s, and even as a fella's in the 70s, the style was a symbol of the liberated woman.
For those of you crying out 'give me more, more, more...' then visit: www.bobhaircuts.com/worship_bobs.html
I didnt get past the first page myself so can take no blame for anything you may find disturbing.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Charlotte, I ment to tell u on Katies Birthday, I liked your hair too! It looks really sophisticated...posh, so to speak...take care, x

Katie said...

Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte.

I honestly thought you'd keep up the blogging thing. You started so well...

You're not only letting everyone down. You're letting yourself down.

PS. Miss you!